hello to everyone from the new guy from the USA

bensoma1

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mark Benson
Hi,
I collect and sell NBA basketball cards. Back in 1989 I started I had a card shop in town. Became very costly so I decided to get a real job. Now I buy cases of cards open them with my wife and post things on ebay. I have to many cards to list. I have sent many cards out I have a 100% rateing. I only sell mint condition cards. I send them out in hard plastic very well wraped. I have sent out hundreds of cards internationaly without any issues. I try to keep the S/h to a flat rate about 5.00. Even If I take a small loss I feel I make it up when S/H to the us, so it works out for everyone. So I hope to do business with all of you thank you. Please feel free to email me any of your want list I will fill what I can.
Mark.

welcome to the boards :D and i hope you enjoy yourself and have many great sales and trades on this friendly :) site
tony birdman :D

His ebay id is exactly as his name here. I am going through a deal with bensoma1 as we speak. Has replied to every email I have sent and doesn't have issues when I make the mistake.

Welcome aboard.

Back
Top Bottom