Hello !! Everyone !!

kaseilin

OzCardTrader
Hi, my name is Jason !! I come from Taiwan and study at Melbourne now. I'm a Chromie !! I collect a lots MLB bowman chrome RC AU and Refractor, NBA topps chrome RC. I like SPX RC AU Jersey of NBA, too. :( I haven't bought any card box since I arrived Melbounre. I feel delighted to find this website and hope to find some good sportscard stores at Melbourne !!:D

Welcome to the site, unfortunately you wont find many good card stores in melbourne :( Only one is Card Zone near the Queen Victoria Market and they are very expensive, youre best bet is ebay :)

Ha Ha!! NBA season will start soon....I will be a basketball fan at that time and buy basketball cards also!! Nice to meet you guys!!:D

Welcome. I find there are a lot of high end stuff from Taiwan. Were there a lot of retailers selling cards in Taiwan? Or was it mainly through auctions like EBay? Or are there just a few high end collector there?

Ersk

:D Hi welcome aboard , hope you do heaps of good trades to help your collection along

Hi Ersk !! There are some retailer in some big cities in Taiwan. So we can buy and trade cards easily. We also trade on Yahoo Auction and Ebay. There are many power seller on Ebay, they sold many high end card before.

I think Taiwan have some high end collectors. They are really crazy. especially to all cards of Wang Chien-Ming (Yankees' Pitcher) recently. I think matm knows that, am I right!?:D

Hi there, welcome to the site and Melbourne. Im origianlly from Taiwan, just got back from Taiwan 1 month ago. Currently start new or said (old life) again in Melbourne, hope can meet up 1 day.

Hi, nice to meet you!! I felt surprised to meet Taiwanese here, so happy!!
Do you have MSN or Skype?

Cool! Now that makes me no longer the newest addition to the forum!

Echoing the others, this is a great forum. Already learnt alot just reading through the threads. Have fun!

welcome welcome!

We are being invaded by baseballers!! :p

Nothing wrong with that..... I have a pretty decent baseball GU collection happening considering I'd only be able to buy cheaply on Ebay.....

and welcome Kaseilin! If you have any Oakland AThletics cards you could trade let me know!

Back
Top Bottom