Heaps of cards for sale including inserts

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to your parrot Russell. Is it out on bail?. Good luck with your cards. Warne hat=trick is one of my favourite cards. Ron

Hi Ron,

I thought someone would have a crack at me re the Beauticians Nail Table first:lol:.
My son had a cockatiel (named Billy Bowden) and he had it out of the cage, despite telling him to put it back before he ever opened the door he decided that he knew better. Billy escaped out the door the day before Black Saturday. Andy had another cockatiel named Richie Benaud which is another story. Janine and I have two cockatiels named Lillee and Thommo. There is a strange theme to all of this:woot:
My influence I imagine;)
Thanks for the comments. Yes the Warne hat-tick is a nice card and even better signed, although I think the Show Time is the best (even though it is not signed). All of which can get you into strife with the wife if we pay too much;)

Happy Hunting

Regards Russell:thumbsup:

I'm in perpetual strife with the wife. Off the subject i know but we had a pair of cockatiels named Romeo and Juliet. Won't comment on your beaticians nail table. We are all entitled to have more than one hobby. Ron

Hi Ron,

I must clarify the situation. My wonderful wife is a teacher assistant 4 days per week and Fridays, weekends and after school she runs a beauty salon from a room we have set up at the house. The tricky thing is that sometimes she tries new products or techniques on me:(
I do draw the line at a number of things though:blink:
Be careful Ron or I'll send a treatment voucher to you:lol:

Regards Russell:thumbsup:

Thats your story Russell and you stick to it.;) But i wonder where the guys at the station will go for their manicure now?.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom