Heads up dodgy eBay buyer. unresolved

no matter what i sell on ebay EVERYTHING is registered or is sent in a tracking bag that way me or the buyer cant get stuffed around i was sick of buyers sending me a message for something over $20 and being like havent recieved it i want a refund so in the end i did that and it has saved me alot of hassle aslong as you dont lose the tracking number

no matter what i sell on ebay EVERYTHING is registered or is sent in a tracking bag that way me or the buyer cant get stuffed around i was sick of buyers sending me a message for something over $20 and being like havent recieved it i want a refund so in the end i did that and it has saved me alot of hassle aslong as you dont lose the tracking number

Couldn't agree more mate. Absolutely everything I send gets sent registered and it's saved me a bunch of money already.

Exactly even if it sold for $2 most bidders are compliant to pay as i offer combined postage so they'll usually bid on more then 1 but like i said we both know the item will arrive so were both happy

Hey guys,
I’ve been getting back into my card collecting/selling lately and noticed your posts about Gianni.1012012
Unfortunately I’ve encountered this person too, they bid $147.50 on my Nic Naitanui DPS on 3/6/2013 and to this date haven’t paid
I’ve sent a number of invoices and messages but nothing.
When I looked into it further I could see all the negative comments in their feedback page.
What I don’t understand is why did everyone leave this person positive feedback but negative comments, why not leave them negative comments?
Cheers

Hey guys,
I’ve been getting back into my card collecting/selling lately and noticed your posts about Gianni.1012012
Unfortunately I’ve encountered this person too, they bid $147.50 on my Nic Naitanui DPS on 3/6/2013 and to this date haven’t paid
I’ve sent a number of invoices and messages but nothing.
When I looked into it further I could see all the negative comments in their feedback page.
What I don’t understand is why did everyone leave this person positive feedback but negative comments, why not leave them negative comments?
Cheers

If your a seller you can only leave positive feedback & by the sounds of it he's more a buyer then a seller hence the feedback

I can't believe gianni102012 is still able to bid on things, is eBay for real!!!

Another bad person to deal with is Adam Bolton, stay clear

I was going to buy a case of future force off him was selling for $900 was going ahead till he wanted PayPal gift I said no way I am happy to pay a bit more to cover the fees but not doing PayPal gift as I'm not covered was the last I heard from him.

I was going to buy a case of future force off him was selling for $900 was going ahead till he wanted PayPal gift I said no way I am happy to pay a bit more to cover the fees but not doing PayPal gift as I'm not covered was the last I heard from him.

He said he didnt sell his cases coz there was a few blokes who tried to get away with not paying for them

He said he didnt sell his cases coz there was a few blokes who tried to get away with not paying for them
Yea I read that and thought what a load of crap, it seemed to good to be true at $900 when they were selling for $1100 plus everywhere else so I was suspicious from the start but when he wanted PayPal gift and also said he couldn't send me a private message because his Facebook account was limited, that was enough for me to get out

Exactly, he tried to rip me off too, was happy for me to PayPal gift and direct deposit but when I said I'll do it in person or I was happy to pay PayPal fees he backed out, funny how people change there minds when your covered or protected. I've also heard from someone he never sent the cards they purchased

Afl_bargain_cards

Strange you say this as I have bought twice of him in the last month - both times with no trouble. I used normal PayPal to pay.

I have just looked at the feedback he has received as a seller over the last month (about 200 items) and he has received nothing but good reviews and only 1 neutral review in the time he has been a member. I know you can't leave negative feedback for a seller (dumb PayPal) but you would have thought that there would have been a few warnings in the feedback posted!

Strange you say this as I have bought twice of him in the last month - both times with no trouble. I used normal PayPal to pay.

I have just looked at the feedback he has received as a seller over the last month (about 200 items) and he has received nothing but good reviews and only 1 neutral review in the time he has been a member. I know you can't leave negative feedback for a seller (dumb PayPal) but you would have thought that there would have been a few warnings in the feedback posted!

Maybe coz its ebay he does it proper but on facebook where people pay alot by bank deposit paypal gift without thinking he does the dodgy

It was through Facebook he was trying to sell the future force cases, I'm not saying the guy is dodgy just the way he went about everything was I didn't put myself in the position to be ripped off, he may be a good seller all though I do know one person who has had trouble with him and told me not to deal with them

O.K. I'm one of the few people in the world that is not a Facebook member so don't know how things are done there. It is interesting though that a number of people on this forum have wanted me to use PayPal Gift when paying for cards even though I generally indicate that I prefer Direct Deposit. Something for me to think about next time!

Back
Top Bottom