Have I been scammed right here on ozcard????

Ok he's gotten back to me but here's what he said and my reply!!!!!

image.jpg

I must admit you're very calm considering your situation, I'd be freaking out!!!!
I hope to god these MJ's show up or you get a refund.

The police are likely to laugh this one off... so you transferred some money (lots Im guessing) to a guy you dont know, over the internet, for some pretty cardboard? I mean, we all get it, because we are collectors... but good luck trying to get the police to take this seriously man.

I really hope you havent been jipped dude. Thats just wrong! best of luck mate

The police are likely to laugh this one off... so you transferred some money (lots Im guessing) to a guy you dont know, over the internet, for some pretty cardboard? I mean, we all get it, because we are collectors... but good luck trying to get the police to take this seriously man.

I really hope you havent been jipped dude. Thats just wrong! best of luck mate
It's not the basketball card aspect it's the way he paid and the amount it's a civil matter, the police won't waste time on small fraud claims.

They'll waste time on finding kids stealing items from stores that're worth under $100 and not waste time on someone that has possibly been scammed thousands of dollars. Priorities here. :whistle:

unfortunately not, i know he's a member on:
HOBBYKINGS and BLOUTCARDS
So if anyone gets a hold of something let me know please, there must be something.

I asked for his phone number to contact him when he got back to syd wich was today but hasn't replied.

Hopefully things work out for you.

I have purchased a card from his once before and done a bank deposit which was his requested method of payment. From my experience the postage side of things was a fair bit slower than what I'm use to and the after sales service wasn't much better but the card did arrive eventually, slow but certainly not to the same degree you seem to be at.

Sounds like you are having a slightly different issue given that it looks as though he believes they were sent and you sure as hell haven't got them yet.

As a rule, 100% of the time I lodge anything with a tracking number I do it over the counter and ask for a receipt that way I can be certain the lodgement will appear on tracking. Putting it in a mail box (even the one out the front of the post office) it won't get scanned and often the first scan will be the "in transit" one so there is that risk that if it does go missing between you posting and it getting picked up there is no way to prove you actually did post it like you said.

ok,

I have put in a report on ACORN as suggested by Andrew @Billyhoyle, police should be getting back to me asking for the further evidence i have wich i have plenty including a fake bank transfer

Screen Shot 2015-08-26 at 12.21.01 PM.png

i think they will definitely be interested in him if he's producing stuff like this!

Also i have had other members claiming that he gave them other banks branches like ANZ,HSBC,CBA ETC.
HERE ARE A COUPLE:

CBA=
bsb number
Cnr of Swanston & Elgin Streets
Town Parkville vic

HSBC=
weiyi ni
Swanston Street Branch,
188 Swanston Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000

Back
Top Bottom