Happy fathers day to all dads.

Nearly always in the contest and regularly look like winning until they manage to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Thought you were talking about Manly again - I've already had to explain that quote in discussions with a friend in Germany. At least that was Saturday and I've had an extra day to get over it - AGAIN!

Next week Manly have the Bulldogs, which means the Broncos will finally be on the bottom of the ladder!

Thought you were talking about Manly again - I've already had to explain that quote in discussions with a friend in Germany. At least that was Saturday and I've had an extra day to get over it - AGAIN!

Next week Manly have the Bulldogs, which means the Broncos will finally be on the bottom of the ladder!
Be honest, the Broncos winning the wooden spoon would be worth loosing to the Dogs to see it ?

Given how disappointing the Dragons season has been I reckon I would be OK with it if it was us............

Ross

Be honest, the Broncos winning the wooden spoon would be worth loosing to the Dogs to see it ?

Given how disappointing the Dragons season has been I reckon I would be OK with it if it was us............

Ross
would be love to see broncos get it.

Back
Top Bottom