HALF THE SET OF TOPPS FINEST REFRACTORS 1993/94

Status
Not open for further replies.
We never had a deal thread and i never said i was selling them to you in my threads or in private:rolleyes:

You trying to say i'm not honest, Been a member on here since 2009 and never had a problem selling or buying with anyone.

I paid good money for my cards and i can sell them how i want.

Please close thread
Sure there your own cards, but you came on here "selling" them, i asked if it was for all of them, you said yes, so i said I'll grab the lot, then you went M.I.A.
Where did I say you weren't honest???

Banned for defending myself, they are trying to call me a scammer or not honest
Who's calling you a scammer??
lol they are been a smartarse by posting on this thread and starting trouble.

Just like you did =D>
Now your calling me a smartarse =D> , just stating what you did was previously wasting peoples time both on here & ebay.
If you want to sell them just put up an asking price either here or ebay.....seriously is it that hard.....:rolleyes:

$350 ONO, including Free shipping with express post tracking provided. Paypal only

124 Refractors including shaq #99 and Chris webber graded

I don't think they will sell after people see this thread but i have nothing to hide and i won't make a new thread.

Back in pc if they don't sell

Right - I've had my light entertainment for a Saturday. Start playing nicely or I won't play nicely either.

MARK755 might be worth a read of the rules. http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/help/terms
f) Deceit in any form is frowned upon. For example, full disclosure and honesty of the condition and authenticity of patches or autographs on items is expected. Not doing so is considered deceitful behaviour. This rule extends past the realm of OzCardTrader.com.au eg eBay - shilling your own eBay auctions (shilling is bidding up an item you listed to get a higher final price by using another account you or someone you know owns to bid up the price). This is also considered deceitful. If it is discovered that you have knowingly deceived or ripped off another collector anywhere in the world, you will be suspended or banned from this site. You represent the site and the protection of our member's integrity is priority number one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom