hacka's 9 box and 4 pack Monday Madness break

OK here is the Prizm, doesn't get much worse than this. No further comment.

IMG_0610.JPG

Here are the hits from the Lettermen:

FullSizeRender.jpg

A little bit of relief from the train wreck of the previous box, the Bird is nice and I nearly had a heart attack when I saw a North Carolina banner with an auto... and then realised it was only Sam.

2013-14 Intrigue is up:

FullSizeRender.jpg

We are making steady (yet slow) progress in the quality of the boxes however nothing major has come out yet. LJ auto and the Heat Foursome is nice though.

Onto the 2013-14 Preferred:

FullSizeRender (1).jpg

And back to the bottom we go, absolutely bloody woeful.

And just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, I haven't seen any box of 2013-14 Gold Standard this bad:

FullSizeRender.jpg

By this box with 2 to go, I just thought bugger it, let's just crack them open and be done with it, you win some and lose some. Here's 2013-14 TC:

IMG_0616.JPG

And finally the 2015-16 Gold Standard:

IMG_0614.JPG

The Winslow is nice.

So, probably the worst ever multi box break I've done (by far) is the one I decide to post. Thanks for looking!

Here are the hits from the Lettermen:

FullSizeRender.jpg

A little bit of relief from the train wreck of the previous box, the Bird is nice and I nearly had a heart attack when I saw a North Carolina banner with an auto... and then realised it was only Sam.
Close one Liam Jordan was 84 if I remember correctly, I got one of the mini banners from the UD NC set a while back

I love the CKs they are beautiful, I'm putting some cash aside to get a birthday case in Jul, a huge multi box would be fun but I need 13-14 Crusades so might just smash one of them

Tough man but a couple nice ones too... The CK insert hit is pretty huge though!!

Aww and let me know if the quad jersey with Ray Allen on it is available for trade too thanks man!!

Back
Top Bottom