For Sale/For Trade Gutherson 2020 Road To Finals - sig card 23/40

Darrenemu

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Darren
2020 Road To Finals. Clint Gutherson signature jersey card. No. 23/40.
I haven't collected this series nor am i an Eels fan, but i do love this card.
Jagged it from a newsagent box in 2020.
I have never seen another or heard of another come up for sale before. (Maybe they were all put in newsagent boxes and sitting crumpled and unredeemed in some kids sock drawer??
Am after $1000.
Which is a lot i am aware but the money is a bit irrelevant. Would rather keep it than get any less than this.
I am chasing some high end 2003 and 2005 (Power and Tradition) that i would trade with. Some of these could be purchased on ebay etc for much less than this and a trade would be preferred.
Please pm any discussion on this.

20211226_210706.jpg

Might struggle getting anywhere near that mate as the Cam Smith version wasn’t even hitting $1000 but good luck 👌
Agree it is an ask but trade me a card i need be a lot cheaper than that. Eg a 2005 Willie Mason signed case card. Or i hang on to.it. Not in a hurry or really too keen to sell anyway.

I have never seen another or heard of another come up for sale before. (Maybe they were all put in newsagent boxes and sitting crumpled and unredeemed in some kids sock drawer??
Am after $1000.
Which is a lot i am aware but the money is a bit irrelevant. Would rather keep it than get any less than this.
I am chasing some high end 2003 and 2005 (Power and Tradition) that i would trade with. Some of these could be purchased on ebay etc for much less than this and a trade would be preferred.

20211226_210706.jpg
Am after $1000.

20211226_210706.jpg
Nice card, I got mine for $200

Back
Top Bottom