Guernsey Additions! Cuz, WCE, Fev!

patterz123

#1 B.Cuz Collector
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
paternitis
Hi Guys

Within the past 6months I haven't been as frequent on the forum since i stopped the Cousins card collection, but it has been good to jump back on as of late and cruise the site even though i havent purchased a card in sometime!!

I do miss the maildays, so thought id share a few guernsey additions throughout the last 6 months or so.

This one has been a major major search for me and so glad to finally own it!

Ben Cousins 2007 Home Player Issue Guernsey
-Cuz's last season at wce, new collar in 07 and this jumper is most recognised with cuz through his comeback game vs the swans.

cuz.jpg

Next is a nice one too of a departed wce, but i got it for the jumper rather than the player, as these training issues are tough to find!

Ben Mckinely 2008 Training Player Issue Guernsey Navy

bmc.jpg

The next three were picked up late in 2010.

My favourite WCE player in the current team, future captain:
Beau Waters 2010 Player Issue Away Guernsey

BeauWaters82010AWAY.jpg

Future Star:
Josh Kennedy 2010 Player Issue Home Guernsey

JoshKennedy172010HOME.jpg

Hopefully this guy gets back in 2011, but a nice jumper:

Daniel Kerr 2010 Player Issue Clash Guernsey

DanielKerr42010CLASH.jpg

and to finish off with a match worn set of the man himself,
love him or hate him, he's a gun player and hopefully he is back for the Lions sometime in 2011!

Brendan Fevola Match Worn Home and Away Guernsey's Season 2010

FevHome2010.jpg

FevAway2010.jpg

Would maybe consider trading a Fev someday! But definetly holding onto one!

Thanks for the looking as always and hope everyone's collecting is going strong:thumbsup:

Cheers,
Daniel.

P.S. - Feel free to view my site:
Patterz - Ben Cousins Collection

Nice stuff man LMK if you come across any Swans desperate to get my hand on one!

Man Daniel,
we don't hear from you in ages, and you pop back in with that little effort, an now i feel kind of inadiquet lol, i got kids now and i figure my balls just get me into troubl so there up for trade if ya like, pm me, surely you have some commons ya want :lol: :thumbsup:

keep up your annoying great collecting

Great pick ups Daniel, 2010 was obviously a big year for you!

Haven't seen a Fev match-worn before, nice work getting the home and away!

I sold my Shane Crawford match-worn last year which was a sad day, but picked up a Luke Hodge match-worn (from the WCE match in round 7 you'll be happy to hear!), definitely hanging on to that one!!

Thanks bud! Always on the look out for you, hopefully a few pop up this year with the gold premiers logo! Will keep my eyes open for you.

Thanks mate! I've only ever seen one and you had it...Would really love a home game issue if I can find one.

Man Daniel,
we don't hear from you in ages, and you pop back in with that little effort, an now i feel kind of inadiquet lol, i got kids now and i figure my balls just get me into troubl so there up for trade if ya like, pm me, surely you have some commons ya want :lol: :thumbsup:

keep up your annoying great collecting

hahaha i may have to pass on that trade, but cheers mate!
You can talk, looks like you have built up a very solid WCE collection since i remember first talking to you. Nice work, keep it up!

Great pick ups Daniel, 2010 was obviously a big year for you!

Haven't seen a Fev match-worn before, nice work getting the home and away!

I sold my Shane Crawford match-worn last year which was a sad day, but picked up a Luke Hodge match-worn (from the WCE match in round 7 you'll be happy to hear!), definitely hanging on to that one!!

Thanks mate. I love the match worns.
A little sad to hear about the departure of the Crawf, but glad to hear you got a Hodgey. He had a gun year in 2010, so nice pickup! Would love a jumper of his someday.

Thanks mate! I've only ever seen one and you had it...Would really love a home game issue if I can find one.

Yeah i liked the Swan clash, but had a trade offer for a wce which was too good to knock back. Hopefully this year you can grab one mate, get it signed and frame it up. Keep looking took me close to 2 years to find a Cousins 07 Home, atleast Swan still plays so you have a good chance!

Back
Top Bottom