Guardians of the Galaxy (Upper Deck)

Sharky

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Steve
eBay User
sharkysparky
Due at the end of August was just wondering if anyone would know the best place to get a box or two of this from.. or should i just hit eBay when it is released??

It'd be a great add to Parks and Rec collectors if Chris Pratt signs for this, fingers crossed! Autos for this set only fall one in eight boxes, so hopefully they have all the main signers.

Saw the movie today, could be an interesting set, lots of pretty well known actors in lesser roles...

Yeah I was thinking of getting a box or two, but want to see who signs for this set first and a bit more detail about the set.
What did you think of the movie?

Pretty enjoyable, but I don't think it deserves to be rated as high as it has been by some. Have read people saying "Greatest Marvel film yet" etc, but personally I think it gets beat out by a few for that title.

Amazing CGI and visuals though, that part of it is very well done - worth seeing on the big screen for sure..

Could just be me being an older fan and liking the stuff I grew up with more - Thor, Iron Man, Cap America, X men etc.

I'm not sure it was the greatest (I don't think I could pick one!) but it was right up there for me with the Thor movies (studied a lot of Norse Mythology at school so Thor has also been a favourite) which I rate pretty highly. Was never a huge Iron Man or Captain America fan and while I did like all the movies I preferred the GOTG over them. Always been an X-Men fan although I do think the X-Men series has dragged out a bit now and I think it could with a rest and then try and reboot it in a few years. Another one right up there for me was Avengers too.

haha ekalb we have exact opposite tastes! For me the Xmen movies have been a favourite with the Thor movies the least favourite. I wasn't sure I was going to like GOTG but I actually really did. Was glad to see more Marvel mythology than I was expecting.

haha ekalb we have exact opposite tastes! For me the Xmen movies have been a favourite with the Thor movies the least favourite. I wasn't sure I was going to like GOTG but I actually really did. Was glad to see more Marvel mythology than I was expecting.

I think I enjoyed Thor more because I enjoyed studying Norse Mythology back at school so much, so for me having a movie with Thor, Odin, Asgard etc was awesome. I also think Hemsworth makes a great Thor too which helps. I guess my biggest beef with X-Men is I was always a huge Iceman fan when it came to X-Men and I didn't enjoy the Iceman character in the movies.

Back
Top Bottom