Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Hi guys

PSA have a special on at the moment for Authentication and slabbing of Autographed cards from Manufacturers prior to 1998 and also TTM or in person autographed cards.

I am posting this to see if anyone is interested in sending in any cards.

Cards and payment will need to be with me within the next 7 days.

Cost is approx $15USD per card (normally approx $25USD). This covers from me to PSA, PSA Authentication and slabbing, and return shipping to me. Return shipping to you is extra and charged at whatever the going Aus Post rate is.

If you are interested, please contact me via this thread or via PM. Please let me know what cards you intend to send and I will confirm whether they are covered in this special.

Cheers
Graham

To give you an idea - this is what the cards come back like. No grade on the card, instead the card comes back Authenticated and slabbed. So it doesn't matter what condition the card is in.

1994_granthill_classic_4_psadna.jpg

I will post the cards I am sending shortly.

Very familiar! Im actually going to send some cards to Mr G Hill in the future to ask him to sign.

Looks like 1 member in with 3 very nice cards!

If anyone else is interested please let me know.

I would love to be part of the group submission.......is there a minimum number of cards ?

can you pay with PAYPAL....thanks

I would love to be part of the group submission.......is there a minimum number of cards ?

can you pay with PAYPAL....thanks

No minimum number of cards. If you want to PayPal you will have to cover the fees as well :)

Let me know if you are keen ASAP and what you intend to send.

Cheers

Yeh I am definitely in......would probably want to send 5 or 6 if that is OK.....would need some tips on what too look for in grading the cards to send....

do you know what size magnifier I need to do the job of correctly checking the corners ect....

also what date did you have planned to send....so I know how long I have to go through my cards

thanks Owen

sorry Graham....I have stuffed that up....I was hoping to be part of a PSA graded card group submission.....

Can you let me know when you guys are doing a graded card submission?

thanks Owen

Thanks to everyone - these have now left the country and on their way to PSA! Some nice cards have been sent and look forward to posting images upon their return! :)

I would have submitted this.

KJinperson.jpg

The condition is horrible as it got sent there and back in a penny sleeve in the early 90's - lol. ;)

I still love it to death though!

Ry

Costs are ...

Postage there = Registered (8 cards) $19.35 AUD
Authentication = $10 USD per card
Return postage = up to 10 items $ 37.75, 11 - 20 items $ 42.00

If I still had the package i'd send it with ours :( Unfortunately it isn't cheap.

Andrew if you want to send some with Ryans KJ let us know. If anyone else wants to send please post ASAP. The special does run out at the end of December. This is the first time in 2 years ive seen this special run!

Back
Top Bottom