GROUP CASE BREAK - 08/09 Ultimate....with a twist...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benny J

Mr Big Shot...
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
15DVS
08/09 ULTIMATE BASKETBALL!!!
Heya Boys,

Now before i get started, I have cleared with with the mods

So...this is how it will work:

In a nut shell.....everyone who purchases a slot would be assigned a team from the NBA and would receive any card from that team from the case break!

Product Details
Product: 08-09 Ultimate Collection Basketball 15 Box Case
Estimated Release Date: May 14, 2009
4 Cards per Pack. 1 Pack per Box. The Ultimate card set has returned! The return of Century Legends Epic Signatures! At least 9 Autographs per case! On average

Look for Autographed Rookie Logoman Patch cards numbered to 1!
120 Base Cards (#'d to 399)
20 Rookie Cards (#'d to 399)
20 Ultimate Legends (#'d to 399)
21 Ultimate Rookie auto/mem (#'d to 150)
Sell Sheet: See them here
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

TEAM SELECTION
Group Break would consist of 30 slots - one slot per NBA team. Teams and participants would be randomized via random.org

This is how the teams selection would happen:
[youtube]Outovl4Nz28[/youtube]

The selection of teams (via random.org) and eventually the entire case break will be videotaped and posted on ozcardtrader.com.au and on my youtube account.

Player team will be determined by what is stated on the card itself, not by which team he may have been, or may be traded to or played for etc. This includes legends.

WHAT HAPPENS IF A DUAL/TRIPLE/MULTI SIGNATURE OR PATCH CARD IS PULLED??
In the event of dual, triple quad cards, respective teams will be randomized to determine winner.

We would have to make sure its not 1 per member for multi cards of different teams. What I mean by that to make it more fair is if there is a card of magic/kobe/jordan then it wouldn't be fair if the lakers get 1 chance and bulls get 1 chance.

It would only be fair to make it lakers get 2 chances and bulls have 1 chance since there are two lakers in there. 4 players 4 chances (no matter if same member), 6 players 6 chances etc.

OTHER IMPORTANT INFO
Base, hits etc will be mailed out via express post. Australian & New Zealanders are welcome....

Cost per slot needs to be determined, but would include the case cost/30 (# of NBA Teams) plus PayPal and S&H fees. I am awaiting confirmation from dacardworld.com on final price and will let you all know as soon as i do.

Maximum 3 slots per person.

Cheers

Benny J

WHO'S IN:
1 - Benny J
8 - Benny J

Number 21 thanks mate.
Possibly another, I'll have to see how i'm going for cash closer to the completion date.
Can we get a definate price for a spot?

Sorry mate. Chad jumped the gun on this. We will NOT approve these types of group breaks any longer. Only group breaks that include sealed packs or boxes.

Sorry, but i thought you had been told.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom