Group buys 2012

tangent

Nonsport - Comics/SciFi
Real Name
Jen
eBay User
tangentuk
I start group buy threads only a couple of months prior to release so that people don't have to commit to something too far out (unless the release is delayed of course) and there's a lot happening in the next few months. To help people plan, I am going to list releases here with whether I intend to organise a group buy or not. If not, feel free to PM me if you want to organise one and I will update the list accordingly.

This list will also have links to information about the set and the group buy thread when it's started.

I will edit this post as necessary and bump the thread. Please do not reply to this post. If you want to discuss any of the releases, start a thread for it. That way, this post will always be available.

Big Bang Seasons 3/4 (Cryptozoic) - Details - GROUP BUY
Marvel Bronze Age (Rittenhouse Dec 5) - Details - GROUP BUY
Stargate Relics (Rittenhouse Dec 19) - no details available - maybe (I will get some for myself)

Castle (Cryptozoic) - No details available - GROUP BUY

Please do not reply to this thread, create/reply in a thread about the specific release.

updated to add group buy links for DC Comics and Quotable Star Trek Voyager. I have also added a link to the Star Wars Galactic Files thread - I don't know what I will be doing about this as it will be VERY expensive.

Please do not respond to this thread, i want it never to be longer than 1 page. Instead, comment on the relevant individual threads.

I start group buy threads only a couple of months prior to release so that people don't have to commit to something too far out (unless the release is delayed of course) and there's a lot happening in the next few months. To help people plan, I am going to list releases here with whether I intend to organise a group buy or not. If not, feel free to PM me if you want to organise one and I will update the list accordingly.

This list will also have links to information about the set and the group buy thread when it's started.

I will edit this post as necessary and bump the thread. Please do not reply to this post. If you want to discuss any of the releases, start a thread for it. That way, this post will always be available.

Big Bang Seasons 3/4 (Cryptozoic) - Details - GROUP BUY
Marvel Bronze Age (Rittenhouse Dec 5) - Details - GROUP BUY
Stargate Relics (Rittenhouse Dec 19) - no details available - maybe (I will get some for myself)

Castle (Cryptozoic) - No details available - GROUP BUY

Please do not reply to this thread, create/reply in a thread about the specific release.

jen, are you going to be doing a vampire diaries season 2 at all?

no - it looks like i will be moving to UK for a couple of years in Feb so won't be doing any more group buys. I haven't got the details yet but will post when I know.

Back
Top Bottom