GROUP BUY: Warehouse 13 season 3

tangent

Nonsport - Comics/SciFi
Real Name
Jen
eBay User
tangentuk
This is a premium pack release, $50 per pack (delivered). They are on their way now - sort of snuck up on me with DC, True Blood, Star Trek Voyager, Dexter etc.

Each pack has 1 autograph and 2 relic cards. Many of the main cast have again signed but the secondary cast may be of greater interest this time, including Kate Mulgrew, Jeri Ryan, Lindsay Wagner. It's also the first time we've got an auto by Aaron Ashmore (Steve Jinx). Details are here.

To date: 1 (max 15)
> Cat (1)

Group buy policy/instructions for new players.
1/ You commit by sending a PM to me or responding to this thread. I will list all of the buyers in this first thread.
2/ I will ask for payment about 2 weeks before US release.
3/ I don't create trade threads for these but feel free to create one and send me the link and I will agree.
4/ No deposit is required unless you have previously pulled out of a group buy. If you have previously pulled out, you can either pay in full when you commit to the group buy or you can pay me a nonrefundable deposit of $20 for the first box and $10 for each additional box. I will not add you to the group buy until you make such a payment.
5/ The shipping arrangement is a combination of speed and protection from damage. They will be shipped express from US and then distributed around Australia in standard Auspost boxes, airmail (not express).

Back
Top Bottom