Group buy paying rules. PLEASE READ for all that plan on being in on them.

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
To put it quite simply agreeing to a box in a group buy is just the same as a card trade or deal.

To make it worse I have to go to the trouble of organising, paying, packing and sending the boxes out. A lot more trouble than cards I already have.

If you agree to a box and agree to a date to pay by and don't follow it up then the following happens.

:You get a neg for not holding up your end of the deal

:You get a two week ban from the site for wasting my time and holding up the group buy for other members as I will NO longer cover the price of boxes even for a short time.

:You will NOT take part in future group buys.

Anyone that thinks this unfair can keep their comments to themselves and not bother to be in future buys.

Others in the past have opted out but got other members to take over their spot on the buy. Thats fine with me and I understand that sometimes other things come up but if you opt in you are committed to that box.

Any buyer for the Dec buy and thinks money might get tighter towards the end of December pay date can pay me early now. Simply message me for my details etc. You will be marked as paid on the thread. I'll give you what they are estimated to cost and if they come in cheaper refunds will be given of the difference. Just don't want to leave myself short. Even a $1 loss on each box is $35 out of my pocket for helping others out.

Don't like posting this crap but I've been forced to

Thanks
Chad.

Chad,
100% agree with these new guidelines. I dont think they are unfair at all.

Well done on organising the group buy!

Regards
Matt

Back
Top Bottom