GROUP BUY: Marvel Bronze Age

tangent

Nonsport - Comics/SciFi
Real Name
Jen
eBay User
tangentuk
Price for the group buy is $75 (delivered). Expected about 10 December. This is the next Rittenhouse Marvel set and focusses on 1970-1985.

Each box has a base set + sketch card + various chase cards. Full details here. The website also has some links to preview sketches and they look great. I have ordered some for myself and picked up a bit extra for a group buy. So the group buy will definitely happen and doesn't have any particular number of slots.

To date:

Group buy policy/instructions for new players.
1/ You commit by sending a PM to me or responding to this thread. I will list all of the buyers in this first thread.
2/ I will ask for payment about 2 weeks before US release.
3/ I don't create trade threads for these but feel free to create one and send me the link and I will agree.
4/ No deposit is required unless you have previously pulled out of a group buy. If you have previously pulled out, you can either pay in full when you commit to the group buy or you can pay me a nonrefundable deposit of $20 for the first box and $10 for each additional box. I will not add you to the group buy until you make such a payment.
5/ The shipping arrangement is a combination of speed and protection from damage. They will be shipped express from US and then distributed around Australia in standard Auspost boxes, airmail (not express).

If you want boxes at the same time as the group buy, you need to have the money to me before the boxes arrive (about 10 Dec). If this is too early, I am happy to hold boxes for you until you're ready.

The best I can do for a case is $850 delivered (the reduction is the postage savings instead of sending 12 boxes to different addresses). As a case buyer, you are often better off buying from a big US dealer because then there's only one lot of postage instead of the shipping to me then to you.

for this set, the base set is 'old style' brownish card and the parallel is on white card. There are 6? parallel cards per box. However, you have been picking up archive boxes, which may not have the standard base set (though it will have the parallel set).

Yes there are several. I was about to say no because I opened a bunch of stuff recently but then I remembered that it was the DC 52 and Batman Legend, not the Marvel. I have checked and I definitely have Bronze Age boxes left over from the group buy - $75 delivered.

Back
Top Bottom