GROUP BUY: Big Bang 3/4

tangent

Nonsport - Comics/SciFi
Real Name
Jen
eBay User
tangentuk
Okay, order confirmed - we have two cases.

Price: probably $75 per box (delivered), you will be given the chance to withdraw if the price is higher than that.

To date: 24 (NOW CLOSED)
> Hozza (2)
> downunder (4)
> The Villain (2)
> LickwidGreen (2)
> ScottE (1)
> devo (2)
> Tap Twist Snap (2)
> Santo (4)
> ekalb (1)
> baabaa5 (1)
> hosie (1)
> tak35bne (1)
> smit (1)

Group buy policy/instructions for new players.
1/ You commit by sending a PM to me or responding to this thread. I will list all of the buyers in this first thread.
2/ I will ask for payment about 2 weeks before US release.
3/ I don't create trade threads for these but feel free to create one and send me the link and I will agree.
4/ No deposit is required unless you have previously pulled out of a group buy. If you have previously pulled out, you can either pay in full when you commit to the group buy or you can pay me a nonrefundable deposit of $20 for the first box and $10 for each additional box. I will not add you to the group buy until you make such a payment.
5/ The shipping arrangement is a combination of speed and protection from damage. They will be shipped express from US and then distributed around Australia in standard Auspost boxes, airmail (not express).

No - it is very unusual to number signatures (or anything else really) in nonsports. Nonsports collectors don't care whether it was the first card the actor signed or the 100th, but are much more likely to focus on things like how centred or readable the signature is. There may also be variants like different pen colours. The manufacturers usually release how many were signed but probably not exactly (eg <200).

No - it is very unusual to number signatures (or anything else really) in nonsports. Nonsports collectors don't care whether it was the first card the actor signed or the 100th, but are much more likely to focus on things like how centred or readable the signature is. There may also be variants like different pen colours. The manufacturers usually release how many were signed but probably not exactly (eg <200).

no worries thanks for clearing that up

jono

Would you do a box shipped to New Zealand? And if so cost please? Cheers

I am happy to ship to NZ. I had a quick look at the Australia Post site. It's a bit hard to estimate because I don't know the weight, but it would definitely be no more than an extra $10.

someone must be keen on the lucky last box if no one takes it in the next few days i might grab it .....

jono

hey just seeing if we have any word on this yet

cheers

Cryptozoic are really bad at communication. They solicit for orders months out and then dealers don't find out how much of the order they are getting until just before release date. I don't really expect to hear anything from my dealer until a week before release, so at least a couple of weeks away. I will let everyone know (and ask for $) at that time.

Back
Top Bottom