Group Breaks - Yay or Nay ?

I would vote as a yay overall.

I also understand if the vote was nay as well, most of the breakers / break groups are already pretty well represented on social media that a majority of the members here would follow, but there are those collectors who aren't on a social media platform and might only see those breaks if they were advertised here.

One thing I would love to see are OZCT exclusive group breaks that sadly the one breaker that is ozct approved to do NBA breaks seems to have given up on. Whether this was done via them, another Australian breaker or a well trusted and respected member of the site I could see it gaining some momentum like the good old days. This could help generate a bit more traffic through the NBA forums as well which seems to be moving about 1/4 the pace of what it used to.

Advertised as in to be linked out to another breaker who is conducting them on youtube etc or advertised to be organised by an approved member here and broken live in a thread/youtube and then posted in the thread? I guess it's kind of the same thing isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom