Group Break #3 - Heaps of hits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 and 12 are up, parts 13a and 13b are uploading now... had to do it in 2 parts because the stupid old lady next door was yelling through my door at me lol

ok, 15 is up, 16 and the extra hit draw is on its way! I'm DONE! lol please pm me your addresses! Can you also indicate if you want all your base OR one of each player OR no base. This will help with postage costs

Thanks, Ben :v:

Yesterday was a mojo break day for me as I busted some of my own stuff that I will post about later adn the major mojo in the group break and one of the extra hits. It feels good because i have got hardly anything out of the other GB's.

Thanks again Ben for the organisation and busting, it's a shame you didn't get any spots in there buddy. Well Done

Yesterday was a mojo break day for me as I busted some of my own stuff that I will post about later adn the major mojo in the group break and one of the extra hits. It feels good because i have got hardly anything out of the other GB's.

Thanks again Ben for the organisation and busting, it's a shame you didn't get any spots in there buddy. Well Done

I can't go through 20 pages of thread, any chance you can post what you got here?

awesome work, can someone recap all of the major hits, im very interested but dont want to watch 16 videos....lol.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom