btman

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
tillman.benjamin
COMC User
darkark
Hey all. I decided to bust open my old collections recently. It's been ages since I've looked at them :)

I only have early 90s NBA stuff, so basically worthless I guess? :) Oddly, I have many complete sets/insert sets from the era, but the two sets that seem to have just exploded since I was last collecting -- Finest Refractors and Ultra Scoring Kings -- I have none of. C'est la vie right?

Anyway, I was thinking I would like to start replacing raw cards with graded cards. Even if the cards are effectively worthless, it will be fun. And honestly, I'll never stop loving that period of card collecting when I was in school.

I am getting burned hard with eBay postage costs and sellers not shipping to Australia at the moment, but it looks like there are a lot of of good tips in here to deal with that, especially the COMC tips, so hopefully I get a bit smoother in time. Once that is smooth, I might see if some of my cards are worth grading and looking to do that as cheaply as possible.

In the mean time though, here is my start so far ...

P.S. Sorry that my ugly mug is my profile pic (why is it a restriction of 10 posts before you can change this? It seems like a fairly basic forum function to lock behind a post count /sadface).

20190728_134209.jpg

Back
Top Bottom