Greetings from Kentucky...

Real Name
Josh
eBay User
toystory91
Hello,I saw this trading board a friend on beckett had on his website,I figured I'd check it out,I collect all former University of Kentucky Players(Antoine Walker,Tayshaun Prince,Rajon Rondo,Jamaal Magloire,and Jamal Mashburn just to name a few) I am a Junior in High School.I have over $1400 BV on my Kentucky collection,and am always buying on e-bay and trading on beckett.com,where I have become a well-respected member of the message boards with about 30 trades.I am part of a trading group on there,where we sent each month to someone with a certain team(there are 4 college collectors) Please feel free to check out my Kentucky collection and give me a PM if you have a card I may need,I'm right now trying to build up my Printing Plate status right now,I have 5 in my collection.Thanks for looking at my thread :v:

My Kentucky Wildcats collection pictures by rondo_collector_forever - Photobucket

Welcome mate! You'll have a ball on here... Should be able to make plenty of trades and have a good chat...

Check my photbucket... There may be some Kentucky stuff there that you're chasing...

Goodluck and enjoy... :thumbsup:

Welcome mate! You'll have a ball on here... Should be able to make plenty of trades and have a good chat...

Check my photbucket... There may be some Kentucky stuff there that you're chasing...

Goodluck and enjoy... :thumbsup:

Thanks,I've already found 2 people that have cards of KEntucky players I didn't even know EXISTED.

I just saw Andrew Boguts haircut the other day :shock: it didn't look so well,lol,

Nice house dude :thumbsup: esp the back porch

Didn't see any Kentucky I didn't already have(just got a Rondo Press Pass Legends in Yesterday) Thanks.

Thanks for the gettings guys,I will be having my scans up when I get something new on the mailday forum,it may be an everyday thing :p I just recieved a Tayshaun Pricne Chrome Refractor and about 100 base cards,woot woot.Thanks again.

Welcome to the boards, I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.

Great pc you have going there... keep it up!

Hey guys,just figured I'd check back into this thread,I'm now official,made my first trade this morning,woot.Just upgrading my Kentucky collection,and now all my cards are in sub-groups if anyone likes a certain Kentucky player they don't have to keep looking around,I started school this week,when does school in Australia ussually start?If any of y'all ever have anyone that has a printing plate of 1/1 of a Kentucky player,they can e-mail me at [email protected] appreciate it,thanks.

Hey guys,just figured I'd check back into this thread,I'm now official,made my first trade this morning,woot.Just upgrading my Kentucky collection,and now all my cards are in sub-groups if anyone likes a certain Kentucky player they don't have to keep looking around,I started school this week,when does school in Australia ussually start?If any of y'all ever have anyone that has a printing plate of 1/1 of a Kentucky player,they can e-mail me at [email protected] appreciate it,thanks.

Just a quick tip regarding politeness - if someone PM's you with a card... even if you have it or are not interested it is generally polite just to reply saying not interested rather than leave someone waiting.

Thanks and enjoy your time here mate :)

Back
Top Bottom