Greenbay Packers

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingJames07

Banned User
Here my friends sitting right next to me is the Green Bay Packers winning signed jersey against the Chicago Bears, from 2006. This includes Brett Favre, Charles Woodson and all the other greats of that squad. Reply now! This shirt has to go $75 atleast please post back or call me at (02) 6296 1050! Call now and you well never regret it.
Ps. When calling the phone number ask for Connor.
Sorry for it being in the wantlist.

:cool:I am very interested in this great deal u have 4 sale:woot:. I unfortunately only have $50 dollar please help, cut me a deal, I will call you later:(I hope this is convinient 4 u:p so please if others ask makesure they pay good so they beat me, 4 i am just trying 2 have some good time:D. I would be unfortunate unhappy if u sold it early:blink: :rolleyes: :eek: so please sell 2 me & only other if they good:thumbsup: PEACE CHIGGA:v:

:cool:I am very interested in this great deal u have 4 sale:woot:. I unfortunately only have $50 dollar please help, cut me a deal, I will call you later:(I hope this is convinient 4 u:p so please if others ask makesure they pay good so they beat me, 4 i am just trying 2 have some good time:D. I would be unfortunate unhappy if u sold it early:blink: :rolleyes: :eek: so please sell 2 me & only other if they good:thumbsup: PEACE CHIGGA:v:

holy crap lol :lol:

WTF??? Someone has hacked my account. I didn't send this message, I wasn't even home at the time! Please disregard, and sorry for the inconvenience....

But how would anyone get my password? Thats what I can't figure... And I don't remember having any interaction with him, anyway, so can't explain what he'd have against me...

Nah, matey... I'm 26, and I'm the youngest here... I've changed my password now, so hopefully that'll be the end of it, but I just don't wanna get on the wrong side of anyone here coz some tosser has nothing better to do than make stupid offers using my ID.

Alright, thats great Axeman nice story but back to packers jersey, I have had no calls for it yet. So forget this Axeman episode and get calling for this great Jersey.

btw LEBRON is a great balla. Axeman that should be your.... new.... password.

Yeah I wanna see a pic, Cowboys fan... but NFL fan in general... would be interested.... if I could see pic and had a story behind how it came into posession :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom