graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Picked these up in a lot :smt038 Ive already for a PSA 9 SP Diecut so this a second, the SP RC I didnt have so another addition to the collection.

hillsp_mailday.jpg

PSA or BGS :p

PSA cards move around quite a bit =/ so I'm not really sure about it.

Also, how much would it cost to get around 10 cards graded? You have to pay extra for their postage right?

Lippo said:
PSA or BGS :p

PSA cards move around quite a bit =/ so I'm not really sure about it.

Also, how much would it cost to get around 10 cards graded? You have to pay extra for their postage right?

Depends by who - PSA is about $15 per card plus about $40 shipping back to Australia. You also have to be a member of PSA to submit cards (or know someone with a membership). BGS depends on the special - normally they have a 10 cards, 10 days, $10 each special, but they will only ship to the US so you have to have contacts over there.

Nice! Gold foil makes them look a million bucks!

SGC and GAI are great grading co's too remember. PSA cards do move a little but how often are you moving your cards??

Grading all depends on what card you are getting graded. For vintage psa and sgc are streaks ahead of Beckett. For todays cards BGS is the leader. For all other era's its inbetween and personal preference.

Back
Top Bottom