grant hill mailday

jordan23

Banned User
Real Name
Jay
this was my dream card back in 98 when i started collecting.althought i spent so much $$$ trying to pull this card i still couldn't find it.so here it is, i got this recently so i'll share with all you dudes in the forum.

Hill9798.jpg

Ahh very nice mate!! IT's always good to get a card you've wanted when you first started.. and then now you can actually afford it.

Well done! :)

beautiful auto, i love the old autographics sets! such a neat auto too, its almost pefectly parallel with the autographics insignia.

Yeah the first few years of an insert or idea are always the best. 97/98 has always been a favourite year for cards for me. Alot sill hold high values too.

Nice card!

I agree....i thought that was printed on the card from skybox itself!! it's so neat!!

doesn't look like grant....mind you, i dont believe i've seen his sig to compare it against!!

Well done anyway mate!! :D

Billyhoyle said:
that does not look like "Grant Hill" written there at all, looks more like a M
Thats what I was thinking? Isn't that Grant Hill with a non Grant Hill auto?:rolleyes:

Awesome Mrant Hill Jay! Lol
I love the Autographics sets, just for the fact that you can get so many players that haven't really signed much other product. Names like PJ Brown and Steve Kerr, Dana Barros etc, etc

my favourite card is a autographics of Ricky Davis.
one day ill have like 5 of them too :D
probally the only card i would get mulitples for

and nice hill, his auto is funny. but neat as ' i thought it was printed by skybox the auto'

Its just a way of writing... it's a bad G with the t coming back over to provide part of the G.... at least... no... really it's an M lol

Back
Top Bottom