graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
These ones are going up in the next auction starting this weekend.

image_67196161.jpg

Little bit of a development with the other 365 cards - they won't be sold by Goldin. Am currently sorting that out. Will update on this thread.

skip20

The (un)official PC Showdown Special Comments Guy
Real Name
Skip
No these were sent raw and graded for me by Goldin. I obviously paid for the grading though.

Do they insist that every card is graded? I don't see a PSA 7 or 8 adding much value to the end results.

What was the process in respect of the other 365 cards that they won't be auctioning - is that their call, your call or a mixture of both?

graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Do they insist that every card is graded? I don't see a PSA 7 or 8 adding much value to the end results.

Doesn't really matter for 1/1s but I believe they have a no return policy for graded cards. So makes it worthwhile in that regard.

What was the process in respect of the other 365 cards that they won't be auctioning - is that their call, your call or a mixture of both?

That's only a recent development. I'll talk about it more once it's all sorted and delivered to the new consignment company.

skip20

Real Name
Skip
Doesn't really matter for 1/1s but I believe they have a no return policy for graded cards. So makes it worthwhile in that regard.

That's only a recent development. I'll talk about it more once it's all sorted and delivered to the new consignment company.
thanks for the info - hope the next bunch of cards up for auction goes well for you!

graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
The auctions are up and have just over 3 days to go

1998 Ultra Grant Hill Masterpiece #79 1/1 PSA 8
https://goldin.co/item/1998-99-fleer-ultra-masterpiece-79p-grant-hill-1-1-psa-nm-mt-8yd4xp
1998ultramasterpiece_front.jpg
1998ultramasterpiece_back.jpg

1997 Upper Deck Grant Hill Game Jersey GJ22 PSA 8
https://goldin.co/item/1997-98-upper-deck-game-jersey-gj22-grant-hill-patch-card-psa-nm-mt-863smq
1997udgamejersey_front.jpg
1997udgamejersey_back.jpg

2004 Finest Grant Hill Framed X-Fractor #20 1/1 PSA 9
https://goldin.co/item/2004-05-topps-finest-framed-x-fractor-20-grant-hill-1-1-psa-mint-99bkcp
2004finestxfractor_front.jpg
2004finestxfractor_back.jpg

2004 Finest Grant Hill Yellow Framed Printing Plate #20 1/1 PSA 7
https://goldin.co/item/2004-05-topps-finest-printing-plates-yellow-20-grant-hill-1-1-psa-nm-7xi7e0
2004finestyellowplate_front.jpg
2004finestyellowplate_back.jpg

graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader

graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Graham currently enjoying life......

Pay Day Money GIF

Haha not quite. Its not a huge amount but it still surprised me. I'm also aware of who bought it, but I'll let them reveal that if they choose.

I was expecting it would go for 8k, hoping for 10k. Never in my wildest dreams that it would hit 25k.

The multicoloured Game Jersey also did pretty well

Screenshot_20220313-134822.png
Screenshot_20220313-134839.png

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
I cant believe a guy who wore a suit more times than a jersey has cards that sell for those amounts!

And I will confirm that I was NOT the winning bidder...... hahaha.

skip20

Real Name
Skip
Wow! I assume those are the gross amounts - but even after fees, grading and the like it's still amassive payday! Congrats, must have been sweating on the results for some time!

%^&*( Jamal Mashburn and Jason Kidd, why didn't I collect Grant Hill instead!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom