Grand Final predictions

hobo

Kogarah to Kiama
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Ross
I predict Billy Slater will win Melbourne the Grand Final with a try saving shoulder charge tackle 1 meter out in the dying seconds and then get suspended for 3 weeks.

Score: Melbourne 22 Roosters 10
Clive Churchill: Cam Smith

Cheers
Ross

I predict Billy Slater will win Melbourne the Grand Final with a try saving shoulder charge tackle 1 meter out in the dying seconds and then get suspended for 3 weeks.

Score: Melbourne 22 Roosters 10
Clive Churchill: Cam Smith

Cheers
Ross
loving all of it Ross.

hope he plays and smashes Billy.
They showed him on the news last night at training and unless he was acting for the cameras it looked like he couldn’t lift his arm ? Looked genuine and unless they want to needle him big time and take the risk I can’t see it ?

They showed him on the news last night at training and unless he was acting for the cameras it looked like he couldn’t lift his arm ? Looked genuine and unless they want to needle him big time and take the risk I can’t see it ?
Think he may have had some acting lessons in last few days, he has done at least 5 hrs a day rehab every day.

Think he may have had some acting lessons in last few days, he has done at least 5 hrs a day rehab every day.
Could of done 10 hours a day but it won’t fix that injury. Big risk playing him cause the storm will run traffic at him all day .Wont be anywhere for him to hide in a grand final .And if he does play the players on his outside will have their work cut out for them protecting him .

I hope it doesnt end up like this...

download.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom