Graeme Changa Langlands - RIP

Another sad note from yesterdays reporting was that Johnny Raper was not able to attend Changs funeral, however his wife read out a statement on his behalf.

I am led to believe that Johnny isn't in the best of health either as he is suffering from Dementia as well.

Regards
Matt

Another sad note from yesterdays reporting was that Johnny Raper was not able to attend Changs funeral, however his wife read out a statement on his behalf.

I am led to believe that Johnny isn't in the best of health either as he is suffering from Dementia as well.

Regards
Matt
Had a feeling he may be ill. I did not see him at a single dragons game last year. He would previously attend all Kogarah games. Last game at Kogarah in 2015 he stopped and signed autographs for half an hour. Normally he would say no and keep walking. I thought to myself that would possibly be the last time he attended the footy.

Sad to see.....

Regards
Matt
Not good news, hopefully Johnny can improve his health. Dementia is such a horrible disease to watch someone go through

On a positive note, the Dragons have announced there will be a special tribute and opportunity for the public to honour and celebrate the life of Grahame Langlands at the Dragons opening home game of the season at jubilee oval on Thursday March 8.

Looks like it will be similar to the wonderful tribute to Reg Gasnier they did when he passed.

Last edited:

Regards
Matt
Matt, I have been following the boys for quite some time.
Norm is not in the best of health and has not been for quite some time, since around 2011.
Billy has been doing it tuff for a while as well.
I don't know whether it has something to do with playing it rough in the old days when they wanted to kill you out on the field, or it is something that may been part of the diet back then, or maybe it is just some kind of reward/not being being part of the best team in the world in there era.
I am glad to have met most of them in the past shared a few ales and had a good yarn.
I will treasure some of the things I have had signed to me personally in the past.

Matt, I have been following the boys for quite some time.
Norm is not in the best of health and has not been for quite some time, since around 2011.
Billy has been doing it tuff for a while as well.
I don't know whether it has something to do with playing it rough in the old days when they wanted to kill you out on the field, or it is something that may been part of the diet back then, or maybe it is just some kind of reward/not being being part of the best team in the world in there era.
I am glad to have met most of them in the past shared a few ales and had a good yarn.
I will treasure some of the things I have had signed to me personally in the past.

Yep Norm had a bad fall and has been crook after that........Tommy was on the TV last night at the funeral and yes is looking very old.

I think we need to cherish a lot of what these guys did as they probably wont be around for much longer.

Time is always undefeated.

Yep Norm had a bad fall and has been crook after that........Tommy was on the TV last night at the funeral and yes is looking very old.

I think we need to cherish a lot of what these guys did as they probably wont be around for much longer.

Time is always undefeated.
the most sort after commodity in the world. TIME.

Back
Top Bottom