Grading card company in Australia!!

SportsCardAuthority

OzCardTrader
Real Name
MD Lawler
I'll be there........been collecting for many many years and now indeed to make it a full time hobby......mostly baseball cards, PSA 10 Rookies and BGS 9.5 and a few 10's, HOF signed rookie cards and finally picked up a Babe Ruth PSA 9 certified auto!!!

I also would like to introduce my business in Australia. Sports Card Authority. I'm in the process of establishing the only grading card company in Australia. We have a scheduled opening date of 1st of feb 2012. Everything is just about in place to launch " Sports Card Authority" on the Australian market. You will be able to check us out on the web in January 2012 and see our grading process, review our grading criteria and print off a submission form. We are truely excited about this as we believe that Australian sports card collectors and traders (especially specific Australian sports;NRL, AFL, Cricket) are missing out on protecting there cards and securing there investments.

The wait is over!

Great, about time. Just curious, how are you slabbing the cards? Ultrasonic Welding?

Ultrasonic Welding is a possibility...I still unsure as to the cost as yet. Looking into something similar to Beckett...also investigating how to make them tamperproof.....which is tricky!!

The only thing I'd like to see, which would be an improvement on the others is be approachable. Have a contact, I know this will be hard.
If you can be contacted you'll get my business, and I'm happy to add a link from my site to yours.
If there's anything I can do to help just send me a PM.

Back
Top Bottom