Gr3mlins WCE Personal Collection!

Wanted something a bit left of field, as got tired of looking at Supremacy cards all day.

But disappointed with the seller, dude you put two cards in the same toploader without sleeves...such a rookie mistake. Lucky enough they are not damaged.

Have another card arriving tomorrow which I can't wait for!

20200217_155029.jpg

Last edited:
hey gr3mlin, whats the story behind this card?
was this a official select card?
or am I right in thinking it was a release by a bread company?
+++ sumich was a gun in his prime, I use to love watching him play!

hey gr3mlin, whats the story behind this card?
was this a official select card?
or am I right in thinking it was a release by a bread company?
+++ sumich was a gun in his prime, I use to love watching him play!

Definitely by Tip top bread company and not Select, though I can't find any information as to exactly how they were released. Whether it be through packs, buying bread products or a event.

Wanted something a bit left of field, as got tired of looking at Supremacy cards all day.

But disappointed with the seller, dude you put two cards in the same toploader without sleeves...such a rookie mistake. Lucky enough they are not damaged.

Have another card arriving tomorrow which I can't wait for!

20200217_155029.jpg
Bloody fantastic dude! Love that 1994 blue design - brings back childhood memories of collecting

That would of been a painful/angry experience with the cuz....You think you have knocked off a big time sigh from the want list,you wait and receive, rip open the package, and then!!!!
But did the right thing, every time you looked at the card you would of seen that corner.
good luck in obtaining it in the future mate

That would of been a painful/angry experience with the cuz....You think you have knocked off a big time sigh from the want list,you wait and receive, rip open the package, and then!!!!
But did the right thing, every time you looked at the card you would of seen that corner.
good luck in obtaining it in the future mate

As soon as it arrived I was worried, I paid $12 for the postage so I was expecting it to be good at minimum.

It arrived in a standard registered post envelope, not even padded with anything. Opened it to find the card and the redemption in the same toploader without sleeves and then noticed the damaged.

He had damaged a multi $$ card in trying to rip me off about $7 dollars. I was ready to burn his house down

its more a " i will happily give you the $7 JUST PACKAGE IT WITH CARE YOU *@₩#@# "
feel for you bro, you'll get another one!

Yep if it had not been damaged, I would of just racked up the packaging to "good old ebay"

But the fact he also damaged a redemption sig card by not using a simple sleeve is mind blowing....clearly he has no interest in cards.

she's a beauty mate...in the future watch it become super rare and a loved gem in your collection! congrats

she's a beauty mate...in the future watch it become super rare and a loved gem in your collection! congrats

I was going to hold off for a little before buying as I think some people are trying to move them at outlandish prices but I was able to snap one up for less than $400.

As soon as he retires his cards will become very rare, though little disappointed they never did a high end signature card of his.

But fingers crossed they do with future Supremacy!

Back
Top Bottom