Got the 30 for 30 Vol.1 boxset today!

blazers_fan9

Banned User
Real Name
Corey Jackson
It finally came.. got the 30 for 30 espn doco vol.1 (first 15 films) dvd boxset today. Been waiting for a good month but has been well worth the wait :D I think vol.2 just recently got released aswell so will be looking to buy that asap aswell !!

30for30_576.jpg

these are excellent. reggie vs the knicks was a real trip down memory lane...
jordan rides the the bus. one night in vegas. little big men. the two escobars...all awesome aswell, but i guess theyre on vol2.

Plenty of couch potato hours coming up........... Good work if you can get it!

these are excellent. reggie vs the knicks was a real trip down memory lane...
jordan rides the the bus. one night in vegas. little big men. the two escobars...all awesome aswell, but i guess theyre on vol2.

Vol. 1 (the first 15 films) includes:

Kings Ransom, The Band That Wouldnt Die, Small Potatoes: Who Killed The USFL?, Muhammad & Larry, Without Bias, The Legend of Jimmy The Greek, The U, Winning Time: Reggie Miller vs. The New York Knicks, Guru of Go, No Crossover: The Trial of Allen Iverson, Silly Little Game, Run Ricky Run, The 16th Man, Straight Outta L.A. and June 17th, 1994. Also includes over 2 hours of extras and stuff... have seen most of them and all are pretty darn good.. Vol.2 looks great aswell seen alot of them and would say both volumes are pretty much the same.

---------- Post added 02-03-2011 at 07:42 PM ----------

Plenty of couch potato hours coming up........... Good work if you can get it!

lol yeh I know man.. theres a lot of viewing here :)

fantastic! the reggie/knocks one was my fav, along with without bias and of cousre once brothers about vlade & drazen

Back
Top Bottom