SPXGOLD.jpg

85' STAR ROOKIE CARD
STAR85.jpg

UD game jersey from back in the day when they were inserted 1:2500 packs
98GU.jpg

and 1 more auto
ultachievment89.jpg

Same i'm lovin the auto and gu , u must have a nice olajuwon collection

not addition again dream those gu from the 98 are really nice and very hard to find those now adays.

I was waiting for this one too. I love the auto mate, looks excellent.

In another coincidence for us, today I got the Zo gold and silver SPX today in a lot.

Nice mail day mate..did he forget his number? cos on the auto looks like he wrote something then squibbled it out haha

I was waiting for this one too. I love the auto mate, looks excellent.

In another coincidence for us, today I got the Zo gold and silver SPX today in a lot.

WOW that getting creepy now mate.

Yeah I'm not too into the auto myself, I find it sloppy.
I'm so stoked about the star rookie card that I picked up for $9(bv $50). as the only bidder:shock: . It's 5x8 and is amazing. The 98 GU is sweet as well which was a massive steal and has kept the stoke going for my collecting.

From top to bottom,From old to new,Great cards mate.Nice looking auto that one.Well done.

WOW that getting creepy now mate.

Yeah I'm not too into the auto myself, I find it sloppy.
I'm so stoked about the star rookie card that I picked up for $9(bv $50). as the only bidder:shock: . It's 5x8 and is amazing. The 98 GU is sweet as well which was a massive steal and has kept the stoke going for my collecting.

WOW, that's a decent buy!!!

If it doesnt come in a top loader, and you need one, just ask around, I'm sure there's a couple of guys here with some.

I've got one, but it's being used for my Barkley (same set).

Back
Top Bottom