vivo87

Chasin' Chandler
Real Name
Nick
eBay User
tokes_2004
COMC User
vivo1987
Hey people i've just watched 8 Mile and Get Rich or Die Tryin' and am in the mood to watch some more of these movies so just putting feelers out there for any other good Rap/Hip-Hop movies I should look out for. So anyone know of some more? :v:

Yep.. its awesome. And for the life of me i cant remember what its called :lol: It was pretty old school to... Bugger. It will come to me!!

a movie called BELLY

story of a group of mates that turn into robbers and dealers and become biggest crime gang around till thingz start falling apart and well dnt wanna ruin the ending...

watch it....

has dmx in it and is pretty old movie, has a awsome story line and stuff, might be hard to find but if u can get it its an awsome watch..

Yeah Notorious wasn't too bad i thought.
My fav of all time Friday.............and you know this maaaaaan!

Baby Boy - Snoop & Tyrese
The Wash - Snoop
My favourite!!!! - Hustle & Flow

---------- Post added 15-07-2010 at 04:37 PM ----------

Yeah Notorious wasn't too bad i thought.
My fav of all time Friday.............and you know this maaaaaan!

lmao Next Friday is funny too!

Oh yeah forgot about Hustle & Flow, that was a great movie. Much better than i had expected, the Wash was pretty funny but no Friday. Yeah next Friday was o.k but wasn't the same without Chris Tucker.

Yeah I've seen The Wash, wasnt bad and I've got Baby Boy sitting here to watch but havnt got around to it yet. Im pulling in Friday, Next Friday and Hustle & Flow in now :) Cheers boys ;) Let me know of any others you might remember

Dont forget "Dont be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood" & "How to be a player" CLASSICS....

How High - Meth and Red
Training day
Juice
Higher Learning
New jack City
Trespass
Dont be a menace to south central while drinking gin and juice in the hood :lol:
8 Mile
Above the Rim
All about the benjamins
Boyz N the Hood
House party 1,2,3
Gang related
Fear of a Black hat
Gridlock'd
CB4
Colours
Set it off

Just found this site too which has every movie made listed.
Hip Hop Movies - Hip Hop Movies, Documentaries, Music Videos

Are you dl'ing them Nicko? Would you mind burning me a bunch? I havn't seen the ones i listed in many many years and would love to peep them again. I'll hook you up for the disc's and time off course ;)

Mannnnn This thread is bringing back some cool memories!! Grodlock'd, Poetic Justice, Friday, Next Friday, Friday after Next, 8 Mile, How High, Half Baked (more of a stoner movie!) and Don't be a menace are all awesome movies man... Time to get my ebay/amazon search on me thinks!! Friday still has to be my all time favourite! "You got knocked the F#$K out, Man!"

Back
Top Bottom