OzCardTrader
Real Name
Harry
eBay User
basketballguru
COMC User
basketballguru
Hi there. Allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Harry from the Central Coast , Mardi to be precise. I'm an avid card collector since the mid to late 70's ( yes, I'm in my 40's ) starting out by collecting a ton of old Scanlens football cards, and then having discovered the NBA in the 80's , I naturally turned my attention to collecting basketball cards, in particular those vintage/mass produced sets from the early to mid 90's. I have been a long suffering Nets fan since 1988. Please don't hold it against me.

I've recently come back to the hobby after a nearly decade of losing interest and being distracted bringing up two young boys. I was put on to this site as a recommendation because I want try and fill out missing cards from some of those early to mid 90's sets as a starting point , so I'm not 100 percent sure how to go about it in terms of where to post, etc.

Anyways everyone have a nice weekend , and if someone can advise what forum to post in so I can start tracking down some missing base set cards that would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom