Good Day All

hads182

Banned User
Real Name
Craig
eBay User
hads182
Hi All my name is Craig, I am on the Central Coast in NSW. I am 27 and have been collecting since the Rugby League and Jordan craze back in school.
I mainly collect NFL cards now and my main targets at the moment are the 06 Sweet Spot Auto Gold helmets, 06 Exquisite Auto Ticket matchups (only 12 to go), 06 Playoff National Treasure Rookie Gold set and the Topps Paradigm dual jersey Auto gold set. I also pick up cards I like on the way, such as a few reggie Bushes here and there, Boguts, Mantles, of course the Jordans.
I enjoy busting boxes of NBA and NFL, though with the price of some of the product I collect, I am better off buying singles. But I still bust the occasional box of wax! I have to get a full list of what I have and get it up here so you guys can pick it to bits!

Cheers. I have some MVP cards stowed in my cupboard somewhere, not sure what year but I'll have a geeze what's in there. I am going to have to do a bit of work to get all my cards in order.....

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I have so many commons and inserts it's ridiculous! If you guys want a particular card LMK. I've also got some of my cards on display at www.mycollectables.kaboodle.com I used this site cause it was in conjunction with Ebay. In patrticular I have an absolute stack of Jordan inserts, approx 300 or so.....

Welcome and good luck with the busting!

How's the water level where you're at?

We got up almost 20 % after the falls a couple of weeks ago! Amazing! One of my mates actually got flooded, he is down near Chittaway. Luckily insured though.......

Back
Top Bottom