Good, but bad Mailday

The Truth

Banned User
Real Name
Brad
:evil: Pissed about this one. This bubble mailer turned up like this inside a USPS clear plastic bag with a shitload of fineprint on it. All about some bullshit saying that improperly packaged goods cause damage to mailing machinery and other peoples properly packaged goods. Pricks. This was packaged just like anything else.
Looks like someone has dragged it along behind a truck for a few km's.
BV you ask, $120.
PiercePSAclaim.jpg

yep i would definately try for the refund , that sucks :evil:

The worst part is that it happened in the US (USPS Los Angeles International Service centre). I sent a complaint email today. Hopefully they can do something about it.

Mr KG, if that happened to me twice, I would probably end up just giving up buying from the US. Were your 2 incidents with graded or other cards?

Nah. Lucky for me they were not expensive items.

First time the bag arrived like yours. All ripped up.
I bought about 20 screwdowns from the states. Because the bag was ripped open 3 screwdowns were missing.

I went down to my local post office and made a complaint. I filed out some forms and ended up getting $6 back (roughly the cost of 3 screwdowns)

2nd time it happened the bag was ripped/wet (someone spilled coke over the bag!) but the DVD wasn't damaged because of the case.

Back
Top Bottom