Gold coast yearly show

The only problem is contacting the titans and suns is what they will charge me for player appearances i can get better cheaper,thats only because i have they contacts to see theses guys myself,i would have had a raiders players but he will be overseas when this is on it will all depend on the draw as to who i can get from what team,lets hope the draw favs us because their will be at least one current Queensland & Australia player just trying to sort out the rest otherwise i may have to get a current boxer who is at the Olympics who is in with a big chance to win a medal in his weight division.

Hi,

Just wondering if this is a card show or a ride show and would anyone know when the next cards show is on in nothern NSW or southern QLD?

Cheers

Thank you, will keep an eye open for the next card show :thumbsup: sorry to hear about your accout..bloody hackers :(

I tell you what if I found the hacker if it's a male I would hack someone off him and I am not kidding.
I tried to get graham Eddie but he has something on at that time waiting on NRL draw to see what teams arevplaying on what days to see who I could fly up from south or even bring someone from north.
I will say this current players that I get you will not be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom