Glyde's Orlando Magic Quest

TheGlyde

TheGlyde
Real Name
Jay
Hey guys,

Somewhat inspired by MattyJ's awesome site he made for his Rookie card project, I've put something together for my ongoing Magic Quest.

It's not as fancy ;) but it outlines the current progress of the quest! :D

Thanks heaps to everyone here who has helped me with the Quest thus far :D

The Quest is Here

Dude, that's awesome. Are you after them only in Magic uniforms, or when they've been traded, and are pictured in their old uniforms, but the card face says "traded to Orlando"?

What about the following players?

Frank Johnson (89/90 Hoops), Dale Ellis.

But, man, you must've put a super amount of effort into that site.

As an orlando magic fan, this is really cool stuff for me..

keep it up.... and will contribute if i get any players that's not been listed.

all the best.

Dude, that's awesome. Are you after them only in Magic uniforms, or when they've been traded, and are pictured in their old uniforms, but the card face says "traded to Orlando"?

What about the following players?

Frank Johnson (89/90 Hoops), Dale Ellis.

But, man, you must've put a super amount of effort into that site.

To answer your question, only interested in cards where the player on the front is in Magic uniform, I dont mind if it says they were traded to another team (eg Felton Spencer, Reggie Theus), but not the other way around... got to have me that Magic uni :cool:

Frank Johnson, Damn! thats a find, I had no knowledge whether they made a card of him as he was waived before playing a regular season game (ala Greg Grant), but just looked it up and indeed there it is. I would definately be interested in that card.

Ellis, Im pretty sure never even played pre-season... Magic traded for him June 30 1999 and traded him away August 19 1999, so Im guessing he just has a card saying 'traded to the magic?'

nandalinnaung said:
As an orlando magic fan, this is really cool stuff for me..

keep it up.... and will contribute if i get any players that's not been listed.

all the best.

Thanks man, we're in for a good season :D

Great Work thats an awesome collection...i think i can help you with a few, will get back to ya :)

Thats an awesome collection.
I know that theres a Derek Harper card in 97-98 Fleer that has him in a Magic jersey and the 96 97 Skybox Autographics of Joe Wolf he's in a Magic uniform.
I hope that info helps you out a little.

i like your idea its cool! i sort of did this with chicago bulls cards when i was younger. Keep us posted as your collection builds!

Ellis, Im pretty sure never even played pre-season... Magic traded for him June 30 1999 and traded him away August 19 1999, so Im guessing he just has a card saying 'traded to the magic?'

Thanks man, we're in for a good season :D

Yeah, the Ellis says 'Signed with Magic', but I don't have any with him in a Magic Uniform (at least in my Orlando collection). But yeah, they were the only 2 players I found in my collection that weren't listed on your site.

Doubt if I have another Frank Johnson card though, you could probably track it down though. It is card #333. Good luck.

very nice site Glyde, very nice collection.

the very first card i ever pulled was a David Robinson RC from the same set as the Nick Anderson one on your site, and he has been my fav player ever since, lucky i didnt open the Skybox pack with my Zarko Paspalj avatar in it first lol

Back
Top Bottom