Glover's Mailday - Updated! 1/1's and some NT!

Glover

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matt
eBay User
glover_001
These are some cards I've picked up over the last couple of months. Just starting out and have thoroughly enjoyed it.

Random Autos from a few different sets.
AutoRandoms.jpg

From a limited Cherry break and a Nick Kasa from Liveboxbreaks
Limited_Absolute.jpg

Picked these up pretty cheap from ebay US.
McFaddenPatches.jpg

Awesome Raiders (looks like I am going to have some competition for the Raider hits now!! :mad:)

What is the Miles Burris #d to? I only need a couple more of his cards and I would have at least one of each of his releases. Only problem is they are all either 1/1 or #d/5 left to go except for an Absolute parallel (Black) #d/25 that was a retail only hit and I have not seen a single show up on ebay yet!

I have a few Raider auto doubles and some game used if you have some extra Raiders we could maybe work out a trade at some stage. Also, check out my Nick Foles replacement mailday to see some nice old school Raider pickups!

The Miles Burris is 34/140.

Yeah this is basically all I have besides a few more Limited cards.

You already got the Raiders in the Cherry Collectables Crown Royale break so I hoping you pull a Charles Woodson which would be one helluva card.

Contenders is looking good too with Sio and McGloin.

I would love a Woodson auto!! It's pretty hard to find one in a Raiders uniform, and when I have found one they have been out of my price range. McGloin and Moore both feature in Select also - I have a Moore incoming from a few box breaks I did in Select. I got into 8 different Select boxes and managed 4 autos - McGloin (Prizm version /199), Rivera, Latavius Murray and a Tyler Wilson jersey auto. If you can, I would recommend getting into a few Select breaks because it is loaded with Raider stuff (I think Raiders have the most hits out of anyone). It has Tyler Wilson jersey autos and rookie autos of Butler, Hayden, Murray, McGloin, Rivera, Kasa and Moore. Also vet auto of McFadden.

Awesome Ill keep that it mind next time I go into some breaks.

Looks like we might get a nice first round Rookie next year as well!

Yeah the draft is going to be interesting. The team could go so many ways. There is a few possible Free Agents that could be available too that the team might chase with all the salary cap room available. I am hoping we sign Jared Allen (even though he only has a couple years left) and have seen rumors that Jay Cutler could be a possibility too.

Had these for a while from an Absolute box break and thought I would share.

Handful of Numbered Rookies.
RookieNumbered.jpg

Justin Brown Auto and Freeman Spectrum
BrownFreeman.jpg

Patch of Denard Robinson and Jersey auto of Le'Veon Bell
PatchBell.jpg

And then to top it all off.....

EJ Manual Jersey Auto to 25!
EJJerseyAuto.jpg

Just an update from a few breaks and boxes I've been in.

Raiders in a Black case breaks.
RaidersBlack.jpg

From LBB. Raiders and I still a few more coming.
RaidersCont13.jpg

Some more contenders with a short print of Gio.
Contgio13.jpg

And Crown box that I received from Cherry.
Box01.jpg

Updated Mailday with cards from the Cherry Crown break and a couple of boxes. Still have a Marcus Lattimore and QP being redeemed.

CCBreak01.jpg

CCBreak02.jpg

A Raiders Spectra break, was hoping for at least 1 HOF auto but it seems the checklist isn't entirely accurate from I've seen from some case breaks.

RaiderSpect01.jpg

RaiderSpect02.jpg

Nice haul of Raiders. Sucks that Raiders never have any awesome patches like a good majority of the teams have.

Would love to see them do more with some vets like Charles Woodson or even some Marcel Reece.

Charles Woodson is featured in a few releases but he is normally very limited numbers. I hope to pick up at least one Woodson auto this year! And Reece has autos in a couple releases from Topps (got a couple already). They normally sell pretty cheap too.

Here's my latest additions. One Raiders NT break and was pretty happy to get 5 hits and some packs of Spectra from Cherry. Big ups for the one of one G!

1/1 Landry Jones.
1of1Jones.jpg

backofoneof1.jpg

Some hits from some Spectra breaks.
6randombatch.jpg

Bo Jackson base and Sio Moore auto to /49
BoMoore.jpg

And every Raiders favorite Tyler Wilson and Marcus Allen
WilsonAllen.jpg

Cheers for viewing guys!

RaiderSpect01.jpg

RaiderSpect02.jpg

That fucking Landry Jones 1/1 is beautiful congrats.
In the next season or two if any one comes across any nice Bennie Logan you know where to find me.

Back
Top Bottom