Global Authentication INC

SydneyOrient

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Reid
eBay User
Lil_pimpsta
Looking at buying a card that has been graded by the above mentioned company, After reading about them and how there was plenty of issues and how there no longer around got me worried,

I did look into it and the card was graded it seems in the older style font, I did read new style fonts where very sus when it came to the grades but seeing how this card is graded by this company would i need to get it regraded? If so what issues could arive? Would it hurt the sell on vaule if i choose to sell it dowm the line if i left the GAI tag on it? It is currently a 8.5 NM/M

Looking at buying a card that has been graded by the above mentioned company, After reading about them and how there was plenty of issues and how there no longer around got me worried,

I did look into it and the card was graded it seems in the older style font, I did read new style fonts where very sus when it came to the grades but seeing how this card is graded by this company would i need to get it regraded? If so what issues could arive? Would it hurt the sell on vaule if i choose to sell it dowm the line if i left the GAI tag on it? It is currently a 8.5 NM/M
best to use the trusted two (PSA/BGS)...personally, i wouldnt buy a graded card from anyone else.
if you regrade, the only real issue is it may be graded lower. or higher. but that can happen even when the same company regrades their own graded card.
i doubt it will effect the sell on value. youre buying it with the GA grade, so any effect in value will be reflected in your initial purchase price.

If it was me I'd probably bust it out of the GAI case it's a very easy process (check YouTube for videos on this)
You can then either decide to regrade with PSA or BGS if you want it graded and depending what the grade comes back as it could increase or decrease value as posted above.
If not and keep it ungraded in a toploader or one touch you may actually get a little bit more for it or atleast be able to sell for about the same was what you paid for the GAI, because of how poorly they are viewed in the hobby.

Back
Top Bottom