Not open for further replies.

clipper

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Paul
eBay User
coultard1
hi All,

I am looking to get rid of my excess common cards that i have stored away. before I throw them in the bin, I thought if anyone was interested in taking them from me and put them to good use if you have kids or for other purposes.

I have gone through the boxes I have and documented the boxes as:

- 1992-93 Upper Desk, Skybox, Hoops
- 1994-95 Skybox, 92- 93 Upper Desk, 04-05 skybox
- 1994-95 Flair, 08-09 Skybox, 07-08 Ultra, 97-98 skybox Premium (anstey rookie!!!)
- 1991-92 skybox
- 1990-91 skybox
- 1990-91 Fleer, 99-00 skybox premium (andre miller, maggette, marion RCs), 1998-99 skybox

- 90-91 Hoops
- 06-07 Fleer, 92-93 Fleer, 92-93 Hoops

- 92-93 Upper Deck (some jordan commons in there)
- 92-93 Fleer
- 91-92 Hoops & Other Misc
- 94-95 Fleer

only catch is pickup only from Rowville, vic either during or after business hours

here is a pic of the cards in their boxes to have an under standing of the amount of cards :

cards.jpg

You can either take them all, or pick individual lots

I'm only after a handful of commons from 92-93 Upper Deck (see my wantlist!) If you have any of them is there any chance of popping them in an envelope?! :)

Bradlieus,

I have some cards for you, will message you the no.s I have when I get a chance.

Is anybody interested in these cards? Or can give me ideas of what I can do with them?? The last thing I want to do I just throw them out, I'd rather give them to someone else, even if it is for kids to rip up! Lol

Bradlieus,

I have some cards for you, will message you the no.s I have when I get a chance.

Is anybody interested in these cards? Or can give me ideas of what I can do with them?? The last thing I want to do I just throw them out, I'd rather give them to someone else, even if it is for kids to rip up! Lol

Thanks mate - may also be interested in 91/92 and 92/93 Hoops depending on what you have - I can pay for postage

Bradlieous I will check again

Raptor, if only I read your post earlier and I could have given the cards to my parents who are in greenvale!

I'll pm up to organise next I am there??

That would be cool mate. I will take anything you want to get rid of. I am always trying to add to my base card sets. I can't afford the high dollar autos and patch cards so this is the way I collect and still have a chance To get alot of the players. Cheers mate, vince

Thanks mate - may also be interested in 91/92 and 92/93 Hoops depending on what you have - I can pay for postage
May have misread your post you just want the cards or you are chasing cards for 91-92 & 92-93 hoops set?

Let me know the card numbers and I can check

May have misread your post you just want the cards or you are chasing cards for 91-92 & 92-93 hoops set?

Let me know the card numbers and I can check

Considering collecting both sets, haven't got any yet - if you have a lot of both sets I'd be interested in taking them off your hands :)

hey mate...........is there gonna be anything left for me when you come to visit your folks next time.

good question, and I guess I'll fire it back to you and ask do you want all the cards for yourself? or are you happy to spread the wealth? I'll lock it down from this point on, and do a post or message to you to run through how the cards are split out. 1991-92 skybox I'm going to go through as they have always been my fav, and gonna get my wife to do some sort of framed collage.

Hey mate as I said before. I will take anything you font want. If ya got mates you want to piece them out to well there your cards and you can serve them up any way you want. I appreciate anything I get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom