Not bad five day turn around
Gilly number 012
Siddle 012
Hauritz 014

pretty happy all round

samsung 011.jpg

:kick::D:thumbsup::lol:

samsung 011.jpg

that gilly is sick, i love it. thinking about biting the bullet and just buying one off ebay. really want one but no-ones very keen to trade them.

I reckon the Gilly is awesome!
Would really love a Border as well but try to find one and FUND it as well, not that easy.
But it would look awesome with the rest of my border stuff!

Select have done a brilliant job with the signature cards this year - the design for the Master sigs and the Elite sigs are terrific. Perhaps it is that the players are in Test whites that they seem more traditional cards and a little old school. Love it!!

As far as the Masters are concerned, I think the Border and the Gilly are the best - I just doin't really like the style of Ponting's sig and I think it detracts from the card itself. Still......I'll have to buy one for the master set!

I have to agree. Great looking signatures this year.

That gilchrist is a bloody awesome looking card.

your right brad. id love to see one of these master sigs in hand, they look pretty good in the pics but never the same as seeing it for yourself. some people think they look a bit plain, but i say why over do them when clean and simple works that well!

you are absolutly correct, IMHO in the flesh it is an awesome looking card and the scan does not do it justice.

I must confess that I liked the Futera way of doing inserts with each one individually numbered and a total of each insert, but then I am old fashioned.

Don't get me wrong, I reckon this years select is a fantastic looking series and the inserts are great looking cards and just enough to keep you interested with out being to many to make them "cheap and easy" if you know what I mean.

Agree with your thoughts too Brad!

Gilly & Border Sigs look awesome!

Well done CC57, that's TOP Signature card to have!
The only reason I am not trying to collect them all is that they appear on their side in your album and I have this thing about Signature cards on their side. I know it's silly but hey, it's just me!

Awesome cards mate congrats again :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom