Giansiracusa Lightwieght champion of the World (OK Telstra Dome)

Billyhoyle

Im Not Juan Garcia
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
billyhoyle9
Just got home from the Dogs and Saints match and WHAT A HIT

Clean and very legal Koschitzke just had no idea he was coming.

Might post some photos later if anyone is interested.

Was anyone listening to this on MMM? A couple of callers after the game said sam newman was shit and sammy called one of them a ****wit on air......[-X

from what I could understand from the callers after the game they were complaining that sam was too negative and he kept complaining about how bad todays game was.

I actually fully agree with sam if what i've written above is right. Today's game was a great contest but it was very low standard. STARS like Luke Ball and Scott West fumbled the ball all day, couldn't find the stats but the number of turnovers would be huge and the umber of times that the ball was kicked 1 on 2 contests was amazing. The only standout was Fraser Gehrig, Peter Street played really well but should do against Saints non-ruckmans

yeh i think there was a lack of class as there was expected before the game, argueably the 2 best lists in the comp. Lots of run was expected and an action packed encounter was expected. Luke Ball, West, Cooney, Gilbee, Milne all failed to fire which didnt help the game.

poor old Kosi cant catch a break :( he cops some strange injuries...Hes almost entering James Hird territory

It was one of the best (clean) hits i have ever seen....

And Koschitzke will be out for 6 weeks with that injury!!!! What a hit.

And Billy...i would be interested in seeing some photo's!

Nice photos...the crowd look devestated!!!

The blonde chick behind the guy in the beige/white jumper is hot (in the right of the photo)

If you keep clicking on the image it zooms in and that girl looks no older than 15! LOL

Back
Top Bottom