hackadeandre

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Liam
eBay User
conkees
COMC User
liambown
Now that I've got your attention, I understand people may not want to spend money at this time. So lets get some trade action happening!

I have cards on here (some are untouchable but some could be had with arm twisting):

https://nbacardchronology.com/
If you click on the top right magnifying glass, you can type in free text to search for players, sets etc. I only put 1 example of each set on this site so chances are if you find 1 you may find more if you ask!

I also have 3 folders full of low end rookies from the past 5 years (if that's what you're into).

Looking forward to some trades, will do usual like-for-like or if you have something nice you would trade and wanted a heap of mine I would give value in your favour.

Thanks!

Hey Liam, just been taking a squizz at your ... Uh... Collection. I'll have to write me up a list of what you have that I need (including what I can reasonably expect to get) then shoot you that list via pm.

How does the Jordan Warp Speed show up in natural light mate? sorry to hijack the thread - just thinking about getting one and the scan didn't highlight it at all, made it look shite actually

How does the Jordan Warp Speed show up in natural light mate? sorry to hijack the thread - just thinking about getting one and the scan didn't highlight it at all, made it look s***e actually
You’re right. The scan looks sh!t mainly because my photography skills suck. In reality that card is amazing in hand, probably one of my all time favourites

You’re right. The scan looks sh!t mainly because my photography skills suck. In reality that card is amazing in hand, probably one of my all time favourites

Oh really?! Good to hear man thanks for that you may have swayed me! Don't be too hard on yourself, all over the internet scans and photos seem to not do this card justice then!

Oh really?! Good to hear man thanks for that you may have swayed me! Don't be too hard on yourself, all over the internet scans and photos seem to not do this card justice then!
You won’t regret it. You’ll notice most of my pics have an iPhone shadow in them because I don’t have proper skills or equipment. It’s really amateur hour over here 🤣

You won’t regret it. You’ll notice most of my pics have an iPhone shadow in them because I don’t have proper skills or equipment. It’s really amateur hour over here 🤣

Not at all mate, a lot of your pics are really good in there, and I can't imagine how much time it would take to go back through all and do new photos even if you got the light setup! BUT - you might have time over the next couple months???? haha

Not at all mate, a lot of your pics are really good in there, and I can't imagine how much time it would take to go back through all and do new photos even if you got the light setup! BUT - you might have time over the next couple months???? haha
Haha yeah we are working from home like most people I’d say so maybe I could lol. I tell you what I will never want to work from home ever again after this!

Now that I've got your attention, I understand people may not want to spend money at this time. So lets get some trade action happening!

I have cards on here (some are untouchable but some could be had with arm twisting):

https://nbacardchronology.com/
If you click on the top right magnifying glass, you can type in free text to search for players, sets etc. I only put 1 example of each set on this site so chances are if you find 1 you may find more if you ask!

I also have 3 folders full of low end rookies from the past 5 years (if that's what you're into).

Looking forward to some trades, will do usual like-for-like or if you have something nice you would trade and wanted a heap of mine I would give value in your favour.

Thanks!
Would like to see the low end folders of rc

Back
Top Bottom