For Sale Genuine UltraPro Screwdowns (Keen to Sell - Prices Reduced 1/8/2020)

whereiswally78

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matt
eBay User
whereiswally78
BRAND NEW: UltraPro 1/4" 4-Screw Screwdown --> $AU38 the lot plus actual postage cost. 17 Available

BRAND NEW: UltraPro 1-Screw Screwdown for Thick Cards --> $AU38 the lot plus actual postage cost 19 Available

Please PM your interest.

UltraPro.jpg

Last edited:
I'm honestly not certain. I just put them next to my Mag Holders and side-by-side they're a similar size.
But please do your research to be certain before buying ;)

Does it have a point size on them? I can't see.

Being the seller it might be best if you do the research and know what they're for 😉

Ha! Fair call ... sorry, I had the kids in the bath while trying to reply - bad form.

The single screwdowns Hold up to 100pt cards - I'm not sure of the thickness of Exquisite (are they 130point)?

The 4 screw screwdowns only hold traditional thin cards - not memorabilia cards - they don't have a "card thickness" rating on them.

if you can keep post down maybe 3kg prepaid i would like to buy get back to me on post cost please

Easy ... $8.95 postage. $2.00 box. $2.95 tracking/signature on delivery (which I insist on for both of our protection).

I'd prefer to sell through here (payment via direct deposit or Paypal (friends/family) to avoid fees ...

Let me know if you're happy with that and we can put a deal thread up (and I'll pull it off ebay).

IMG_8679.jpg

Hang on ... $50 all up is selling yourself short.

I'm asking $29 on eBay plus the postage listed above ($13.90) = $42.90 all up. But if you want to pay me $50, you're welcome to :)

This is the price other sellers are asking each. I have no use for them, so I'm keen to get rid of them.

1599818143931.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom