Geelong Cats

adam456

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Adam
Ive recently started collecting.
Interested in pretty much anything Geelong/
Feel free to drop me a PM if there is anything your keen to offload.

Hey mate have a look at my tradelist if there is anything that interest you let me know im happy to work out a good price for you

Mate I have been a long time Geelong collector, ive decided to collect just high end ($100+) cards so all my low end cards can be shipped.

I have around 500 cards from 1993-present, including quite a few inserts (Six of The Best, All Australians, Top Shots, Double Troubles etc.)

Will give great prices for bulk purchases.

PM me if you're interested.

Mate I have been a long time Geelong collector, ive decided to collect just high end ($100+) cards so all my low end cards can be shipped.

I have around 500 cards from 1993-present, including quite a few inserts (Six of The Best, All Australians, Top Shots, Double Troubles etc.)

Have you not seen my post looking to buy Geelong cards???

---------- Post added 02-11-2010 at 05:04 PM ----------

Have you not seen my post looking to buy Geelong cards???

@ Captain America - No mate, I must have missed it.

At this stage adam is considering buying the lot, so if that falls through I will give you individual prices for you're mates wantlist. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom