G'Day

kobe4mvp

07/08 MVP
Real Name
Rick
eBay User
kobe4mvp
I am new here, but have been around eBay for years, some of you may have purchased NBA or NRL cards from me previously. My eBay User Name is the same as here. I collect mainly UD Brand NBA cards and collect the following players: they are CARMELO ANTHONY (UD Brand Base Cards only), ANDREW BOGUT (UD Brand Base Cards only), CHRIS BOSH (UD Brand Rookie Cards only), KOBE BRYANT (UD Brand Base and Insert only), VINCE CARTER (UD BRAND Base Cards only), ANDRE IGUODALA (UD Brand Base Cards only), DWYANE WADE (UD Brand Base Cards only) and NRL: any Newcastle Knights Cards and any other Signature Cards. I am currently selling off some of my collection through eBay, as I am sick of their fees. I will arrange my Photo Bucket and get some deals happening soon. Talk too you soon. Cheers KOBEMVP (2006/2007).

hey,
just want to say, newbie to newbie, good luck collecting all the cards you need and hope to do some deals with you soon.

G'day there mate,Welcome to the forum.
Hope you enjoy your time here.

welcome aboard mate, i've got a few kobe ud cards so let me know if ya have any kmalones to trade, cheers

welcome matey :D Nice array of players you collect there.

Shame about your taste in Newcastle though ;) But you may be able to help me with NRL cards of my team.... if you haven't burned them (Dragons). Will be sure to catch up with you once you've settled in :D

hey man

how u doin... welcome to the board and yeah you've got such a great collection Good on ya... if you need anything just let me/us know

have fun

welcome here...., i just bought some cards from you last week, totally satisfied and happy with the cards you sent me...

hope to deal with u here too..

Hey Kobes,

Welcome to the forum. There are plenty of Kobe's in this family so you'll definitely broaden your collection by making trades with them.

Enjoy your stay!

- Hendra

Back
Top Bottom