G'day guys! Here is my newbie intro

loonbert

Auto collector
Real Name
weewee
Your Name - Loony (as my Aussie colleagues call me)

Where you are from - From Singapore but now doing my postgrad research here in Perth (Home of the Mighty West Coast Eagles!!!)

A little intro about yourself - Like of those who mentioned in previous threads, I have always enjoyed NBA card collecting since I was 12. Decided to take a hiatus by the time I reached 15/16. I am 28 now. Only just decided to get back again after chancing upon a card shop. I was thoroughly amazed by how far NBA cards have evolved. So here I am!

And what you collect- Sheesh! I am not sure, really. The variety is so diverse nowadays. But I am rather keen on Autos. Nothing beats a nice clear auto, I say!

It is my please and am really looking forward to learning more from you guys!

Welcome 2 the site mate , i'm sure you'll have fun doing some trades here

Welcome another west australian...and by the looks of things NOT a dockers supporter! ;)

G'day Loony glad you came back to the basketball card hobby, now you can start building a nice Auto PC.

G'day there mate,Welcome to the forum.Enjoy.Hope to catch up with you some time.

Your Name - Loony (as my Aussie colleagues call me)

Where you are from - From Singapore but now doing my postgrad research here in Perth (Home of the Mighty West Coast Eagles!!!)

A little intro about yourself - Like of those who mentioned in previous threads, I have always enjoyed NBA card collecting since I was 12. Decided to take a hiatus by the time I reached 15/16. I am 28 now. Only just decided to get back again after chancing upon a card shop. I was thoroughly amazed by how far NBA cards have evolved. So here I am!

And what you collect- Sheesh! I am not sure, really. The variety is so diverse nowadays. But I am rather keen on Autos. Nothing beats a nice clear auto, I say!

It is my please and am really looking forward to learning more from you guys!

Welcome to the boards and hope you do some good deals here!

hi
the hobby certainly has changed since the 80's , but its cool cause there is so many differnt thing to collect now, hope ya enjoy your time on here :)

Back
Top Bottom