G'day from W.A

justdabestcards

Banned User
Real Name
Justin
Hello fellow collectors!

This site looks pretty flash! Well done to those responsible. You guys are providing a great service to the hobby. Keep up the good work!

My name is Justin and I'm from Perth - home of the mighty Eagles, Wildcats and Glory :)

I have been collecting cards for 12 years since opening my first pack of NBA Hoops back in '93. Since then I have aquired thousands of cards and now operate a weekend hobby shop. Like most, I had a break from heavy collecting for a few years but never stopped completely. The introduction of GU and Auto cards in the late 90's re-captured my interest in basketball cards. I have collected several hundred O'Neal cards and many inserts (mostly sets) from the 90's. I have a number of MJ insert cards also.

PLMK if you have any SHAQ GU/Auto's/High-end inserts for trade.

I hope to surf this site in more detail and meet you all soon.

My ebay name is justdabest(950).

Happy collecting,

Justin

welcome to the site. im sure there are many people here with many shaq stuff. Hope you have a good time here. :D

about time you joined the site justin :p
i'm sure you'll end up flipping lots of your cards and probably some product here as well.

for everyone else, this is the guy i get alot of my packs from for my weekend breaks. it's good to have a place close by to me that offers cheap packs

Ooh! Welcome to the boards! Don't you collect Bogut too? :)

I'm sure you'll have fun here! Do take the time to click on our websites to see our cards for sale/trade and then post your wantlist.

Enjoy!

kidd05 said:
Ooh! Welcome to the boards! Don't you collect Bogut too? :)

I'm sure you'll have fun here! Do take the time to click on our websites to see our cards for sale/trade and then post your wantlist.

Enjoy!

NICE SHAQ AUTO YOU HAVE ON AUCTION! YES, I HAVE RECENTLY STARTED COLLECTING A FEW BOGUT CARDS TOO. DON'T YOU THINK AS AUSSIE COLLECTORS, IT WOULD BE 'CRIMINAL' NOT TO HAVE A SMALL BOGUT COLLECTION?? :idea:

Hey Justin,

Welcome to the boards. Any eta on when youre going to stop winning all my Bogut auctions? :p

Hope you have a good time on the forums!

G-Day mate,welcome to the forum.hope ya have a great time. 8)

Back
Top Bottom