OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
jettec03
COMC User
jettec03
Hey people,

My name's Andrew... been into collecting cards since the beginning of the '90s. Used to collect the old Scanlen footy cards as a kid, but moved on to NBA cards when the 1990 series Hoops cards came out!

Being a New York Knicks fan, pretty much tried collecting anything to do with them... then concentrated on Patrick Ewing and John Starks cards. I also dabbled in a couple of Jordan and Reggie Miller cards.

I'm now solely concentrating on collecting all John Starks cards, so if you have any you'd like to get rid of.. give me a yell and we can compare what I have. My collection stands at about 135 cards (with about 50-odd in the post!).

Feel free to check my ebay feedback, as almost all cards have recently been acquired through there, my user being the same as here... jettec03:

eBay Feedback Profile for jettec03

I'm interested in trading pretty much all of my cards other than my Starks/Knicks collection... and once I sus out the site I will try and list what I have on offer.

Cheers
Andrew

Great forum to join, everyone here so far has been helpful, also a knicks fan. Enjoy your time

Back
Top Bottom